Sometimes, you can’t sweat the small stuff. “Lesson 650 from the Book of Frank” teaches us to ignore all that crap.
What do driving to school, stopping at a gas station and meth labs have in common? There’s no way to explain so, so just go ahead and read the post, “True Fact: I Like Victor Better Before He Has Coffee and Turns into a Grown-up.”
Everyone can be forgetful at times, but Erin Kotecki shares a personal moment that almost burnt her house down (and vents about the effects of Lupus.)
The Laughing Stork
Funny mom, Candy Kirby, meets her daughter’s boyfriend for the first time—the best part is that he’s 16 months old.
They told the mommy blogger to shut up. She told them off. Check out the post, “They Said Shut Up.”
That’s a wrap for this week’s Biz e-Friday Countdown. Enjoy your weekend and sleep until the kids wake you up!
- Biz e-Friday Countdown 2.25.11 (bize-mom.com)
- Biz e-Friday Countdown 1.7.11 (bize-mom.com)
- Biz e-Friday Countdown 2.4.11 (bize-mom.com)
- Biz e-Friday Countdown 2.18.11 (bize-mom.com)
- Biz e-Friday Countdown 1.14.11 (bize-mom.com)