The Biz e-Friday Countdown highlights some of the week’s best mommy blogs. This week, there were a few bloggers celebrating anniversaries. Here’s the recap:
5. Sweet Peas & Stilettos
Spring is a great time to buy yourself a new bag and improve your mood instantly! This self-proclaimed Modern Mommy Guide has some great products featured. Working women will love the selection of family friendly, fashionable and functional bags they have uncovered. Treat yourself!
In this week’s Motherlode blog, a mother is asked to write a letter of recommendation for her son’s college application. Here’s what she would’ve said…
Happy 5th anniversary Mom-101! Thanks for sharing your best, worst and embarrassing life moments with the blogosphere. If you haven’t read Mom-101’s work, this is a great time to start. The post “Five years of blogging. That’s dead in dog years.” Features links to some of the favorites from past years.
“Change: Adapting When Life Doesn’t Go As Planned” is a thoughtful post about several people that faced obstacles head on and came out better for it. Want an inspiring read? You should check this one out.
The number one post this week goes to queen of mommy bloggers and pioneer, Heather Armstrong, as she celebrates her 10-year blogging anniversary. Thanks for giving the rest of us a forum.
Enjoy the weekend and sleep until the kids wake you up!
- Biz e-Friday Countdown 1.14.11 (bize-mom.com)
- Biz e-Friday Countdown 2.11.11 (bize-mom.com)
- Biz e-Friday Countdown 2.18.11 (bize-mom.com)
- Biz e-Friday Countdown 2.4.11 (bize-mom.com)
- Biz e-Friday Countdown 1.7.11 (bize-mom.com)
- Five years of blogging. That’s dead in dog years. (mom-101.com)
- Queens of the Mom-Blog Kingdom (parenting.blogs.nytimes.com)