Another Friday has crept up on us, and if you barely had time to blink — let alone read all the fabulous mommy blogs — then the Biz e-Friday Countdown can give you the highlights!
Here’s what you missed:
5. The Imperfect Parent
If you want to cut to the chase, The Mominatrix gets right to the point. This week, one mom has a question about pain she feels during sex. “Give Your Vagina Some Damn Respect” provides the answer and hopefully helps other moms with the same issue.
4. The Red Neck Mommy
What’s your mantra? Do you have a personal slogan? If not, maybe you should, but “Aim Higher” is already taken. Read about one mommy’s quest to use her catch-phrase as a way to inspire her kids and avoid dropping the F bomb.
3. Whiskey in My Sippy Cup
“The Eyes of the Beholders” is a post that perfectly sums up the difference between raising boys and girls.
2. Blogher (by Sherri Kuhn)
If you’ve ever read Heather Armstrong’s book, “It Sucked and then I Cried,” you know that parenthood didn’t come easily to her. She also made a habit of writing letters to her baby girl to explain just what she was going through. Her latest post, is just that – a letter to her baby – seven years later. Check out “Newsletter Month Eighty-Four.”
That’s up wrap for this Biz e-friday Countdown. Time flies when you’re having fun. As always, enjoy the weekend and sleep until the kids wake you up!
- Biz e-Friday Countdown 1.14.11 (bize-mom.com)
- Biz e-Friday Countdown 2.4.11 (bize-mom.com)
- Biz e-Friday Countdown 1.7.11 (bize-mom.com)
- Biz e-Friday Countdown 1.21.11 (bize-mom.com)
- Biz e-Friday Countdown 12.03.10 (bize-mom.com)
- BlogHer Conference Update — February 4, 2011 (blogher.com)
- BlogHer Network Member News, Feb 11: Jennifer Byde Myers on Salon.com (blogher.com)