UPDATE TO POST – 11.10.10 “If you can wrap your leg around your head buy Suave”
For those who read the aforementioned post, what I am about to reveal may come as a shock. By some miracle, the model for Suave has grown hips and ass! Could it be because she used Suave Naturals?!
Thanks to a reader and fan of Biz e-Mom’s Blog, who I will call “Ms. A,” I received the picture and note below.
Receiving this letter made me happy for three reasons:
1. I am glad to know that the reason I couldn’t imitate the pose shown in Redbook wasn’t due to my lack of flexibility.
2. I am satisfied now that this former freak-of-nature and previously assless woman has been revealed as her more real, shapely and less flexible self. (In my mind, the playing field has been leveled–aside from the fact that I am not a model.)
3. Somehow I feel that my self-humiliating photo postings of me from multiple unflattering angles wasn’t totally in vain. Thanks for reading Ms. A!
Now, I just wonder which advertisement was the mistake? Was the approved ad supposed to be the totally enhanced one which appeared in Redbook? Or, was this ad in Reach Magazine actually the mistake because it was never retouched?
We may never know the answer. Please continue to send any other findings where this ad appears and maybe we can begin a full-blown investigation. I want answers!
P.S. If this post made absolutely no sense to you, go back and read “If you can wrap your leg around your head buy Suave”
- The Science of Kissing In Redbook | The Intersection (blogs.discovermagazine.com)
- Suave Black QWERTY Android From HTC Leaks Out Bearing Verizon Logo [Android] (gizmodo.com)
- Photoshop Of Horrors: Embrace Your Amputated Leg & Love It! [Badvertising] (jezebel.com)